Welcome to Sea Girt Lodge
Each season of the year presents great opportunities to bring your family or business associates to our newly and comfortably decorated, centrally air-conditioned and heated motel. Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Sea Girt, Spring Lake and Manasquan, or take a dip in our in-ground pool.
All 37 rooms, single queen, double full, single full, double queen and suite feature bathrooms, complimentary high speed internet access, refrigerators, premium cable TV, air conditioning, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and in room telephone.
Shop the outlets, less than a mile away from the Lodge, or go antiquing.Ride the bike trail to Alliare State Park, play a round of golf on some of the best public courses in New Jersey, or go fishing, either at the beach or on one of the many party boats available - all this and much more just minutes from our door.
- Children: - Well behaved children are welcome.
- Continental breakfast: - available from 7 am to 10 am free.
- Non smoking facility:- smoking permitted outdoor only.
- Pets: - Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- Rates:- all rooms are subjected to 15% NJ Taxes.
- Swimming pool is open from 9 am to 9 pm
- No Visitors:- Only Registered Visitors are Allowed at Property.
We specialize in year round accommodations for weddings, family and class reunions, family get always and business travel. Plan ahead for the holidays so your out-of-town guests may enjoy our superior accommodations.
Close to......shopping, restaurants, Great Adventure, Point Pleasant boardwalks, beaches, racetrack and great golf courses.
- Reservation can be cancelled without charge prior 10 days to scheduled arrival date, by calling the Hotel to +1 (732) 974-2323
- If you need to change or cancel the reservation, you may do so up until one week prior to scheduled arrival date, before 4 pm local time.
- If you do not arrive and do not cancel your reservation before the cancellation deadline, your credit card will be charged one night stay plus Tax.
(Please note all the cancellation of reservation will be subjected to a $25 administration fee)